A delicious vegetarian/vegan option that packs the earthy flavors of cumin-roasted cauliflower, pickled red onions and Oaxacan mole sauce.
- 3 C cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin, toasted
- ½ C Oaxacan brown mole sauce
- ½ C red onions, pickled
- ½ C cilantro, washed and trimmed
- ½ C Cotija cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 8 house-made corn tortillas, grilled or warmed
- Toss cauliflower with oil, salt and cumin; roast until tender and starting to brown (approximately 20 minutes).
- Fill tortillas with equal parts roasted cauliflower. Drizzle each taco with mole sauce. Top each taco with equal parts pickled onions, cilantro, cheese and sesame seeds.
- Servings: 4 (2 tacos each)
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: Recipes, VOL 7 - ISSUE 2 • SPRING 2019
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Mexican, Vegetarian