A delicious vegetarian/vegan option that packs the earthy flavors of cumin-roasted cauliflower, pickled red onions and Oaxacan mole sauce.
- 3 cup Ready-Set-Serve (RSS) cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin, toasted
- ½ cup Oaxacan brown mole sauce
- ½ cup Markon First Crop red onions, pickled
- ½ cup RSS cilantro, washed and trimmed
- ½ cup Cotija cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 8 house-made corn tortillas, grilled or warmed
- Toss cauliflower with oil, salt and cumin; roast until tender and starting to brown (approximately 20 minutes).
- Fill tortillas with equal parts roasted cauliflower. Drizzle each taco with mole sauce. Top each taco with equal parts pickled onions, cilantro, cheese and sesame seeds.