Candied Bacon Ice Cream Sandwich
- 4 oz Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Pre-Portioned Bake & Serve Average 128/2 oz Frozen
- 2 oz Bacon Single Slice 14-17 Applewood Smoked
- 3 oz Premium Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 oz Sea Salt Caramel Sauce
- 1 oz Light Sugar Brown
- TT Sea Salt
- Candy the bacon: Lightly sprinkle bacon with brown sugar. Bake until crispy. Mix into a scoop of vanilla.
- Bake peanut butter cookies and let cool.
- Sandwich ice cream in between the cookies and press. Put in freezer to firm up ice cream.
- Plating: Drizzle with salted caramel sauce and sea salt.
No video selected.