Cali Turkey Chipotle Wrap
- 1 ea Tortilla Flour Chipotle Chili 12" Pressed
- 5 oz Turkey Breast, Skinless, Oven Roasted Mini, Refrigerated
- 3 oz Bacon, Single Slice, 18-22 Bronze, Frozen, 2 Slices
- 1 oz COBBLESTREET MKT.™ Cheese Pepper Jack, 22 Slice, .75 Ounce, Refrigerated
- 2 oz Avocado Halves, Hass, Fresh, Sliced
- 2 oz Tomato Roma Large #1 Stage 5, Light Red, Fresh, Sliced
- 1 1/2 oz Lettuce Romaine, Chopped, Fresh
- 2 oz Dressing Ranch Buttermilk, Refrigerated
- 1/8 oz Pepper Chipotle in Adobo Sauce
- In a small bowl, mix the buttermilk dressing and add in the chipotle pepper in adobo sauce.
- Pour mixture into a squeeze bottle and set aside.
- Cook the bacon, then set aside.
- Thinly slice the turkey, then set aside.
- On the bottom of the chipotle tortilla, squeeze the chipotle-buttermilk ranch mixture, then top with sliced turkey, pepper jack cheese, cooked bacon, sliced tomato, sliced avocado and chopped romaine lettuce.
- Wrap and then cut bias.
- Servings: 1
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Sandwiches, Turkey