Cali Mashup Breakfast Skillet
- 8 oz Potato Hashbrown, Shredded
- 2 tsp Oil Vegetable
- 1 lb Liquid Eggs
- 1 oz Onion Red Whole Fresh, Diced
- 8 ea Pepper Jack Cheese Slices, Diced
- 3 oz Guacamole Western Style Frozen
- 1/8 oz Chives Fresh, Diced
- 2 oz Bean Black Fancy Unseasoned, Drained
- 1 oz Salsa Thick Chunky Mild
Over medium heat, sauté shreddded potatoes in vegetable oil. Continue to cook, stirring as needed. Add diced onions and black beans, continue to cook. Once done push to one side of the skillet. Add eggs and scramble.
Once eggs are almost set combine with potatoes, beans and onions. Add cheese and chives and season with salt and pepper. Toss until cheese, has melted. Top with Western guacamole and salsa.
Makes two servings.