Cali Burger with Goat Cheese and Tomato-Onion Jam
- 6 oz Ground Beef
- 2½ oz Bacon Slice
- 2 oz Goat Cheese
- 1 ea Bun Brioche Deli 4"
- 12 oz Jumbo Yellow Onion
- 24 oz Medium Roma Tomato
- 4 oz Sugar, Extra Fine
- 1½ oz Light Brown Sugar
- 1 oz White Vinegar
- 3 oz Breaded Onion Ring 3/4" Thick
- 1-1/3 oz Better Burger Lettuce
- Melt butter in saute pan, add diced onions and cook until bottom of sauce pan is glazed. About five minutes.
- Continue to cook two more minutes, add 1 cup of water and keep cooking the onions until brown. About 15 minutes. Add diced tomatoes, brown sugar, white sugar, vinegar, salt. Cook down until thickened.
- Patty burger to 6 oz. and season with salt and pepper. Grill to temp. Toast bun with butter. Place lettuce on bottom bun. Place goat cheese on burger, with bacon and melt. Drop onions rings in fryer until done. Top burger with tomato-onion jam and onion rings.