Cajun Grilled Oyster
- 1 ea Hidden Bay® Oyster on the Half Shell, Frozen
- 1 oz Smoked Andouille Rope Sausage Frozen, minced
- 1/8 oz Garlic, chopped
- ¼ oz Green Bell Pepper, minced
- ½ oz Celery, diced ¼"
- ½ oz Medium Red Onion, diced
- 1/8 oz Red Pepper Sauce
- 1 oz Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter
- 1 oz French Cut Garlic Crouton, crumbs
- Pre-heat grill to medium- high.
- In a saute pan om medium high, add butter, garlic, andouille, peppers, onion, and celery, then cook until transparent.
- Add Tabasco sauce and move to the side.
- Place oyster on grill, then place mixture on oyster, cook until oyster is plump, then top with crushed garlic croutons.
- Servings: 1
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Seafood