“Cachaça is our drink. And the caipirinha is typically Brazilian. Moreover, there is the matter of trends, since sweets with alcohol have really gained visibility recently."
- 300g of milk chocolate
- 100g of dark chocolate
- 250g of corn syrup
- 110ml of cachaça
- 50ml of Tahiti lime juice
- Zest of 1 Tahiti lime
- 210g of white chocolate
- Chop the white chocolate and melt in the microwave.
- Mix the corn syrup, cachaça and lime juice into the white chocolate. Set aside.
- Make a cone by mixing the milk chocolate with the dark chocolate and then placing in the refrigerator.
- Make a second layer and refrigerate again.
- Take the mold out of the refrigerator and fill the cones with the cachaça mixture. Place in the refrigerator again until hard.
- Decorate with the zest.
- Servings: 72 bonbons of approximately 25g each
- Type: Dessert
- Categories: Brazil, Recipes
- Tags: Dessert