Butternut Squash Tower
- 1 tsp. mole paste
- 1/2 C vegetable stock
- 1/2 C crema
- 1 C red bulgur wheat, cooked
- 1/2 C kale, shredded (plus more for garnish)
- 1 C Butternut squash, peeled and roasted until soft
- 1 Tbsp. pepitas, lightly roasted
- Edible flower petals for garnish, optional
- Heat mole paste and stock, whisking until smooth. Remove from heat and add crema; whisk until smooth. Mix together bulgur wheat, kale, and all but one tablespoon of the mole sauce.
- Using a greased mold, layer so Butternut squash and bulgur-kale mixture. Glaze top with remaining mole sauce.
- Garnish with edible flowers (if desired), shredded kale, and pepitas.