Butter & Sauvignon Blanc Poached Canadian Lobster Tails
- 2 E Hidden Bay Canadian Lobster Tails 5-6 oz
- 1/4 C Sauvignon blanc
- 1/2 stick Butter, unsalted
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp Tarragon, fresh, chopped
- Cut Lobster Tails in half lengthwise, leave meat in shell.
- Heat large sauté pan on medium heat. Add butter and garlic till melted.
- Add wine and place Tails meat side down in pan and cook covered for 3 minutes.
- Turn shells over add fresh tarragon and baste with liquid in pan several times until done (roughly 3-4 minutes).
- Be careful not to overcook.