- 30 oz Cauliflower Floret, #78328
- 3 1/3 oz Flour All Purpose, #27636
- 1/8 oz Garlic Powder, #24372
- 1/8 oz Salt, #31984
- 1/8 oz Pepper Black, #24114
- 8 oz Hot Sauce, #10014
- 1/2 oz Honey Extra Light Amber, #22148
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Prepare batter for the cauliflower by combining the water, flour and seasonings in a medium bowl. Mix until batter is combined (it will look like pancake mix).
- Dip the cauliflower in the batter (you can do this in batches), shaking off the excess batter before placing the cauliflower on the baking sheet. Lay the cauliflower in a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake 25-30 minutes until golden brown. While the cauliflower is baking, combine the hot sauce and honey in a medium bowl. When the cauliflower is ready, remove it from the baking pan and toss it in hot sauce.