Bruschetta Dip with Parmesan Crisps
- 2 oz Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
- ½ oz Yellow Onion, Diced 1/4"
- ½ oz Garlic Chopped
- 2 oz Black Kalamata Olive Pitted, chopped
- 4 oz Oven Roasted Tomatoes, chopped
- ½ oz Modena Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/8 oz Basil Fresh, cleaned and chopped
- 2 oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 oz Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
- Combine ingredients, mix and refrigerate.
- Line full sheet pan with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 400. Place a tablespoon of cheese on to parchment and level.
- Continue placing them 1" apart. Bake until crisp and golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Shape with ring on cutting board, place crisps on top.