Brisket and Roasted Poblano Sandwich
- 4 Ounces Beef Brisket Pulled Pit Cooked Semi-Dry
- 1 Each Roll Ciabatta, Toasted
- 1 Each Cheese Colby Jack
- 3 Ounces Pepper Poblano Chili Fresh
- 1 Fluid Ounce Sauce Barbecue Sweet And Spicy
- 1/8 Ounce Arugula Wild Fresh
- 1 Tablespoon Mayonnaise Real
- 1/4 Each Pickle Dill Kosher Spear
- 1 Tablespoon Oil Olive Pomace Import
- Heat brisket in bag to internal temp of 150 degrees. Then portion into 4 ounce portions for each sandwich.
- Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil rub Poblano pepper with oil then place on char-grill for 5-7 minutes until roasted (rotating every couple of minutes). Set aside and let cool. Peel eternal skin and remove internal seed pod of Poblano.
- Toast ciabatta bread on grill until slightly charred with grill marks. Then spread 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise on both sides of ciabatta and top with brisket, roasted Poblano pepper, a slice of jack cheese and drizzle 1 ounce of Culinary Secrets Sweet and Spicy Barbecue sauce, Finally, top sandwich with fresh wild arugula and enjoy!
- Served with a dill pickle on the side.