- 5 oz Tater Tots
- 1 ea Eggs
- 1 1/2 oz Bacon, Cooked, Diced
- 1/2 oz Salsa Pico De Gallo Refrigerated
- 1 oz Sour Cream Tub Bulk Refrigerated
- 1 oz Cheese Monterey Jack Shredded Feather
- 1/4 oz Pepper Bell Red, Diced
- 1/4 oz Pepper Bell Green, Diced
- 1 Tbsp Oil Olive 10% Blended
- Add the oil to a medium hot sauté pan and cook the green and red peppers until al dente - about 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile deep fry the tater tots until golden brown. Place the tater tots on a hot plate and top with the shredded jack cheese and melt. Place in a to-go container and top the tots off with the peppers and bacon. Cook the egg sunny side up and place on top. Package the sour cream and pico de gallo separately.
No video selected.