Breakfast Flatbread with Sriracha Maple Smear
Sriracha Maple Smear
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Culinary Secrets® Sriracha Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
Breakfast Flatbread Pizza
- 12 ounces pancetta OR bacon
- 4 flatbread crusts
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 dozen eggs
- Culinary Secrets® Sriracha Seasoning
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced on the bias
- Combine Sriracha Maple Smear ingredients in a small bowl. It can be made ahead and refrigerated.
- Fry the pancetta in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook for 5 to 8 minutes or until pancetta is crispy. Remove the pancetta from the skillet and drain on paper towel; set aside.
- Place the flatbreads on an oiled baking sheet. Top each with ¼ cup Sriracha Maple Smear. Spread the smear on the flatbread leaving a 1-inch border. Add crispy pancetta, 1 ounce (about ¼ cup) feta crumbles and 4 ounces (1 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese. Crack egg into a ramekin and add one egg at a time to the flatbread leaving enough space between each egg, 3 per pizza.
- Bake in a 400ºF preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until preferred doneness of egg*.
- Remove flatbreads from the oven and sprinkle with seasoning as desired, then top with avocado and green onion. Cut and serve immediately.
*Eggs may not look done but will continue to cook after removing pizza from the oven.
- Servings: 4 Pizzas
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch