- 1 ea Baguette French Partial Baked 10.5 oz
- 4 oz Boneless Ham, Hardwood Smoked
- 2 oz Bacon
- 1/2 oz Pepper Black Coarse Grind 12 Mesh
- 3 ea Egg
- 1 oz Pepper Red Whole Roasted
- 1/4 oz Arugula Wild Fresh
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Oil Olive Extra Virgin in Tin
- 1/2 Tbsp Salt Coarse Kosher Box
- 1/4 oz Mustard Dijon Grained With Wine
- 1/8 oz Butter Solid Unsalted
- 1/8 oz Parmesan Cheese, Shaved
- Coat the bacon with the black pepper and bake at 375°F until cooked and crisp. In a medium hot non-stick pan add the butter. Once melted add the eggs and fry over medium heat and season with half of the kosher salt.
- Toss the arugula with the parmesan cheese, salt and olive oil and set to the side. Meanwhile cut the baguette in half lengthwise and toast. Add Dijon mustard to the baguette. Add the sliced roasted red pepper, egg, ham, bacon, and arugula mixture. Wrap the breakfast baguette up with butcher's paper going up 3/4 of the way and tie with butcher's twine.