with Potato Leek Sauce
- 1 Ounce Cobblestreet Market Idaho Potato with Bacon Soup, Concentrate Frozen
- 1/2 tsp Pepper Black Coarse Grind 12 Mesh
- 1/8 ea Leek 12/3Cnt Fresh, Sliced crosswise
- 10 oz Kansas City Strip, 10 Ounce Bone In
- 3 oz Mushroom Exotic Wild Blend Crimini Shiitake Oyster
- 1/2 Tbsp Glaze Balsamic
- 1 oz Thyme Fresh, 2 sprigs
- 2 oz Buttermilk 1% Carton Refrigerated
- 6 oz Flour All Purpose Hotel & Restaurant Bleached Enriched
- Add the hot potato soup into a food processor and blend ... Add the thyme from one sprig and the course black pepper. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add the buttermilk and leeks. Remove the leeks and toss into the our. Deep fry until golden brown.
- Meanwhile Season the steak liberally and cook it to your liking. Sauté the mushrooms in the oil until cooked through and caramelized.
- To plate: Spoon the potato sauce onto a large plate. Plate the steak then top the steak with mushrooms and drizzle with the balsamic glaze. Finally nish by topping with fried leeks. Garnish with remaining thyme sprig.