- 5 oz Turkey Breast Boneless Skin On Raw
- Roast Cook In Bag Frozen
- 2 ea Bread Wheat Berry Baked 3/4"
- 1 oz Arugula Wild Fresh
- 1 oz Brussel Sprout Fresh
- 2 oz Tomato Heirloom
- 1-1/2 oz Cheese Goat Plain Log Refrigerated
- 4 oz Blueberry Whole
- 4 oz Mayonnaise Extra
- Heavy Duty Creamy
- Thaw and cook turkey in oven, according to manufacturer's recommendations.
- Toast bread. With a spatula spread blueberry aioli on both sides of the bread.
- Build on one side with arugula, tomato, turkey, and crumbled goat cheese. Top with other piece of bread.
- Wrap and fold deli paper around sandwich.