Blended Burger with Roasted Eggplant & Garlic Jam
- 8 oz Prairie Creek® Beef Ground Patty Shape Chuck Brisket
- 3 oz Mushroom Oyster Fresh, Cleaned & chopped
- ½ oz Smoked Coarse Salt Sea
- 1 oz Fresh Garlic
- 4 oz Fresh Eggplant, peeled & roasted
- 1 oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ oz Harissa Cumin Paste, Spicy
- 1 ea Lemon, Juice of
- 1/8 ea Parsley, cleaned & chopped
- 1 ea Kaiser Bun, Corn Dusted 4.5" toasted on grill
- 1 oz Smoked Blue Cheese, Wheel Moody Bleu
- Take eggplant and remove skin. Slice lengthwise. Brush with olive oil and place on grill. Grill for about 8 minutes on each side. Remove and allow to cool. Place garlic, smoked sea salt, harissa paste and lemon juice and blend. Add parsley and blend again.
- In a bowl combine brisket patty and coarse chopped mushrooms. Season with smoked sea salt. Form patty and cook on heated grill to desired temp.
- Take bottom griddled roll and spread eggplant and garlic jam. Add burger, sliced smoked blue cheese. Garnish with baby arugula, then burger top.