Black Garlic Beef Pho
Chef Lee Sepaniac | Gourmet Foodservice Group
- 24 oz beef pho*
- 1 ea noodles
- 3 oz beef tenderloin
- 1 tbsp black garlic seasoning
- 2 oz bean sprouts, fresh
- 1 oz fresh scallions, sliced thin
- 1 oz hoisin sauce
- 1 oz Sriracha
- 1 oz microgreens, cilantro
- 1 oz microgreens, Thai basil
- ¼ fresh jalapeno, sliced
- 2 ea lime wedge
- For broth, reconstitute 1 ¼ pound pouch with five gallons of water; simmer, cool and reserve.
- For beef, clean and season with black garlic powder and marinate for at least two hours.
- Precook noodles, shock in ice water and reserve for service.
- Place precooked noodles in bowl topped with scallions and top with boiling broth. Place sliced beef in the broth to cook. Serve with all other garnishes on the side.