Black Garlic Beef Pho
Chef Lee Sepaniac | Gourmet Foodservice Group
- 24 oz beef pho*
- 1 ea noodles
- 3 oz beef tenderloin
- 1 tbsp black garlic seasoning
- 2 oz bean sprouts, fresh
- 1 oz fresh scallions, sliced thin
- 1 oz hoisin sauce
- 1 oz Sriracha
- 1 oz microgreens, cilantro
- 1 oz microgreens, Thai basil
- ¼ fresh jalapeno, sliced
- 2 ea lime wedge
- For broth, reconstitute 1 ¼ pound pouch with five gallons of water; simmer, cool and reserve.
- For beef, clean and season with black garlic powder and marinate for at least two hours.
- Precook noodles, shock in ice water and reserve for service.
- Place precooked noodles in bowl topped with scallions and top with boiling broth. Place sliced beef in the broth to cook. Serve with all other garnishes on the side.
No video selected.