- 1 sheet Pastry Dough, cut into 12/2-inch rounds
- 4 oz Ground Beef, cooked
- ½ C Butternut Squash, peeled and cut into small squares
- ¼ C Red & Yellow Bell Peppers, roasted & chopped
- ½ C Corn
- ¼ C Cilantro, chopped
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Mix beef, squash, peppers, corn and cilantro in a bowl; season with salt and pepper. Fold each pastry round in half and place a small amount of filling in center. Seal and bake at 375 F for 15 minutes to 20 minutes (until browned). Serve with your choice of dipping sauce.
- Servings: 4 (three each)
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: Takeout Recipes, Recipes, VOL 7 - ISSUE 4 • FALL 2019
- Tags: Beef, Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Mexican
No video selected.