- 4 oz Beet, Sliced
- 2 oz Tomato Roma
- 1/2 tsp Onion Red, small dice
- 1/8 oz Chive
- 1 Ea Egg, Large
- 1/4 Ea Baguette French Partial Baked, sliced thin
- 1/4 Tbsp Balsamic Glaze
- Finely dice the beets, red onion and tomato. Mix together thoroughly with the balsamic glaze and a pinch of kosher salt.
- Place the beet tartare in a large ring mold and refrigerate.
- Coddle the egg for about 3 minutes in simmering water.
- Crack the egg and place only the yolk on top of the beet tartare.
- Grill the slices of baguette and plate while pulling the ring mold off. Garnish with fresh snipped chives.