Beet-er Late Than Never Burger
- 16 oz Red Beet
- 1 1/3 oz Oatmeal Quick Rolled
- 3 1/3 oz Lentil Triple Cleaned Box Dry
- 2 1/4 oz Flour All Purpose
- 3 oz Onion Diced 3/8" Fresh
- 1/2 oz Cilantro Fresh
- 1/2 oz Basil Fresh
- 1/3 oz Garlic Chopped In Water Refrigerated
- 1 ea Focaccia, Seeded Salt & Pepper 4"
For Asian Slaw
- 32 oz Cabbage Green, Shredded Separate Carrot & Red Cabbage Fresh
- 1/8 oz Soy Sauce
- 1/2 oz Lemon Juice
- 1/2 oz Sesame Oil, Blend 8-10% Sekura
For Basil-Sriracha Aioli
- 2 oz Basil Fresh
- 8 oz Mayonnaise Extra Heavy Duty
- 1/3 oz Lemon Juice
- 1/4 oz Sriracha
- Grate beets. Add the beets, along with all of the remaining ingredients to the food processor.
- Pulse, stopping to scrape the sides, until the mixture comes together. Form into 4 patties.
- Heat enough oil to cover the bottom of a large skillet over medium heat. When hot, add the patties. Cooking them low and slow is the key for good texture. Cook about 3-5 minutes per side, until they are nicely browned on both sides and hold together well. Serve hot on a bun with Asian slaw, basil-sriracha aioli and your favorite burger toppings.