Beer Battered Pollock in Thai Coconut Sauce
- 4 oz Cod Battered Beer Deep Fry Only Fillet, Pacific 3-4 Ounce Individually Quick Frozen
- 4 oz Milk Coconut
- 1/2 oz Sauce Fish Thailand
- 1/8 oz Ginger Root Whole Fresh, Grated
- 1/8 oz Juice Lime Jamaican Gold
- 1/2 tsp Cilantro, Fresh
- 3 oz Kale Color Crunch with Brussel Sprout, Napa and Red Cabbage Radicchio Carrot, Fresh
- 1 oz Dressing Vinaigrette Tropical Mango
- Deep fry cod fillet until golden; set aside.
- Combine Kale Color Crunch with vinaigrette dressing to make the slaw mix.
- Combine coconut milk, lime juice, cilantro, fish sauce and grated ginger to make the Thai Coconut Sauce.
- Bring sauce to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Continue to cook until it thickens.
- Place cooked fish on slaw mix and drizzle coconut sauce over top.
- Servings: 1
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, International, Lunch, Seafood
No video selected.