Chef Kevin Nash | Reinhart Eastern PA
- 3 oz beef tenderloin
- ¼ oz sesame oil
- ¼ oz mizuna, or Japanese mustard greens
- ¼ oz hot banana chili pepper
- ¼ oz orange ponzu glaze
- 1/8 oz green onion (scallions)
- 2 oz ginger root, freshly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sear to 120 degrees the beef tenderloin that’s been seasoned with salt and pepper; add sesame oil. Reserve.
- Place mizuna on the plate. Mix mizuna with hot banana peppers. Slice beef over the greens. Drizzle with ponzu and garnish with green onions and ginger root.