Beef and Vegetables
- 4 (4 oz.) Prairie Creek® Breakapart Philly Sirloin portions
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 tsp. each salt and pepper
- 8 oz. Katy’s Kitchen® Beef Flavored Gravy Mix
- 64 oz. water
- 12 oz. canned button mushrooms
- 4 oz. Fair Meadow® unsalted butter
Noodles and Garnish
- 10 oz. broad egg noodles
- 2 Tbsp. Fair Meadow® butter
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat oil in large skillet set over medium-high heat; cook onion and garlic until softened. Place frozen Prairie Creek® Breakapart Philly Sirloin on skillet. Cook for 1 minute and flip. Cook for 1 minute and flip again. Chop gently with a spatula, separating steak into pieces. Cook for 30 seconds or until thoroughly browned.
- Add tomato paste, salt and pepper; cook for 1 minute.
- Prepare Katy’s Kitchen® Gravy Mix according to package instructions. Add mushrooms and butter when gravy thickens.
- Meanwhile, cook egg noodles according to package directions. Drain and toss with Fair Meadow® butter.
- Serve beef and flavored gravy over noodles. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.