BBQ Tater Tots
Recipe Provided by Smithfield
- 2 lbs Russet potatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp green onion
- 1/2 cup Pulled Pork
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated jack cheese Canola oil
- Finely shred Russet potatoes while still hot.
- Stir in salt, pepper, green onion, smoked diced pork and grated cheddar jack cheese
- Heat 1/4-in oil in heavy pan.
- Form into 3 inch cylinders and drop in oil; fry until slightly golden.
- Drain on paper towels and serve warm with Alabama White BBQ Sauce.
- Servings: 3-4
- Type: Appetizer
- Categories: Recipes, VOL 7 - ISSUE 2 • SPRING 2019
- Tags: Appetizer, Mexican