Barbacoa Short Rib Flat Bread
Chef Greg Reiter | Reinhart Knoxville • Johnson City
- 4 oz Prairie Creek™ Short Rib
- 1 ea Flatbread Bread
- 1 Tbsp Armanino Roasted Garlic Sauce
- 1 oz Good Roots® Onion, Caramelized Julienne
- 2 oz Culinary Secrets™ Sweet and Spicy BBQ Sauce
- 2 oz Good Roots Crimson Queen Tomato, diced
- 1 /2 oz Good Roots Jalapeño, thin sliced
- 3 Tbsp Fair Meadows™ Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp Good Roots Cilantro, rough chopped
- Spread thin layer of roasted garlic sauce across entire top surface of flatbread. Take and shred 4 oz of F/C short rib, distribute evenly across flatbread.
- Spread caramelized onions evenly then drizzle with BBQ sauce. Top evenly with tomatoes and jalapeños. Place on pan, place in 425° F oven for 5-7 mins.
- Remove from pan, place on cutting board. Cut to desired sizes/ portions. Place on plate and top with sour cream and sprinkle with fresh cilantro.
No video selected.