With its blend of French and Vietnamese cuisine, this delicious sandwich is accessible to most menus.
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/4 C pank breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Asian hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Peeled Garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1/4 C dark soy sauce
- 4 Artisan Bread Brickfire Bakery® French Demi Baguettes, split
- 1 C Matchstick Carrots, pickles
- 1/4 C Green Onions, chopped
- 1/4 C Cilantro
- 3 Jalapeno Chile Peppers, sliced
- 4 pieces Better Burger Leaf
- In a mixing bowl, combine pork, egg, breadcrumbs, fish sauce, hot sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper. Form into 12 small balls.
- Heat oil in skillet. Brown meatballs in batches until cooked (don't crowd the pan). When all are nearly cooked through, put all meatballs in skillet and deglaze with soy sauce, shaking pan to coat all. Turn off heat, cover skillet with lid, and allow to steam for 3 more minutes.
- Fill each baguette roll with three meatballs, pickled carrots, green onions, cilantro, Jalapeno chile peppers, and Better Burger Leaf.