Balsamic, White Cheddar & Bleu Burger
- 1 Silverbrook® All Natural Burgers 5.33 oz.
- 2 slices Jennie-O® turkey bacon
- 1 Brickfire® Brioche bun, sliced
- 1 slice Schreiber® Sharp White Cheddar cheese
- 1 T. butter
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 oz. Culinary Secrets® distinction dressing in Chop House Blue
- 1 oz. balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 oz. green onions, chopped
- 1 oz. Markon® Arcadian Harvest Emerald Salad Blend
- ¼ c. mayo
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 t. fresh lemon juice
- 1 t. balsamic vinegar
- ¾ t. chopped fresh rosemary
- ¾ t. Dijon mustard
- Salt & pepper
- To make rosemary aioli: Whisk mayo, garlic, lemon juice, rosemary and Dijon mustard in small bowl to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cook turkey patty according to package directions. When patty is almost done, place Cheddar on top to melt. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. While the burger is cooking, butter bun halves and place on hot grill until lightly toasted, then remove from grill.
- Season turkey bacon on flat top grill with cracked black pepper. Heat bacon slices 6-7 or until desired crispness, turning frequently. To assemble burger, spread rosemary aioli on bottom bun, followed by salad blend, turkey patty, balsamic oil, peppered bacon, green onions and blue cheese dressing. Spread a thin layer of rosemary aioli on top bun and serve.