Bacon Wrapped Artichoke Hearts
- 4 oz Artichoke Heart, Drain and cut in half
- 4 oz Applewood Smoked Bacon, cut in half
- 2 oz Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
- Place cut artichoke hearts in a bowl and toss with Parmesan cheese. Wrap with bacon and secure with no-frill toothpick.Place in fryer that has been preheated to 350°F. Cook until bacon is crisp. Present on bed of microgreens with a balsamic glaze drizzle.
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Appetizer
- Categories: Recipes, VOL 5 - ISSUE 1 • WINTER 2017
- Tags: Appetizer, Dinner, Lunch