Bacon Gorgonzola Slaw Burger
- 8 oz Burger Patty
- 1 ea Brioche bun
- 2 Bacon strips
- 2 Tomatoes slices
- 2 Onion slice
- 3-4 Pickle chips
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 C Cabbage Slaw mix
- 2 oz Gorgonzola cheese
- 2 oz Culinary Secrets® Hot Bacon Dressing
- Season the burger on both sides and place on the cooking surface. Cook to the desired temp. Place the bun on the flat top to heat and toast.
- Take the slaw mix and the cheese and toss with the dressing. Hold until needed.
- Place the bottom bun on the plate and burger on the bun, proceed with the tomato, onion and pickle.
- Place the slaw on top of the onions and tomatoes. Finish by criss-crossing the bacon on the top of the Cole Slaw and close the burger with the top bun.