by Avocados From Mexico®
- ¾ C parsley, trimmed
- 1 C Villa Frizzoni® canola/olive oil blend, divided in half
- 1 ½ Good Roots Produce® fresh avocados, pitted and cubed
- 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp Good Roots Produce® fresh lemon juice
- ½ Tbsp Katy’s Kitchen® salt
- ½ Tbsp Culinary Secrets® black pepper
- ½ Tbsp Culinary Secrets® garlic powder
- Blanch parsley for 10 seconds. Shock in 2 C of ice water. Drain and pat dry thoroughly.
- Puree in blender while drizzling in ½ cup oil. Set parsley oil aside.
- In a food processor, blend avocados, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
- With the processor running, slowly drizzle in the remaining oil blend and parsley oil as the sauce thickens.