Asian Orange Peel Chicken 'n Waffles
- 8 oz SILVERBROOK® Chicken Wing Boneless Breaded Average, 07-1 Ounce
- Fully Cooked, Frozen
- 1/2 ea Waffle Gourmet Belgian 7" Round, Frozen
- 1/2 ea Orange California, Fresh
- 2 oz Sauce Soy
- 1 Tbsp Syrup Pancake 2% Real Maple
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar White
- 1 tsp Onion Green/Scallion, Iceless, Fresh
- 1 tsp Garlic Whole, Peeled, Fresh
- 1/2 tsp Pepper Red, Crushed
- Heat waffles.
- Cook chicken.
- Top with sauce.
- To finish, top with scallions, thinly sliced.
FOR THE SAUCE
- Sauté the garlic and the peels (peeled in 1-inch pieces placed in pan – seal down).
- When garlic browns, add soy sauce and white vinegar.
- Cook for about 20–30 seconds; turn off heat.
- Whisk in maple syrup and orange juice for the half orange.
- Servings: 1
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Chicken, Dinner, Entrée, Lunch
No video selected.