Arugula and Mushroom Gnocchi
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. house-made potato gnocchi
- 1 C white mushrooms, chopped
- 1 C Chanterelle mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 C walnuts
- 1 C Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. arugula pesto
- 2 C wild arugula
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large pot of salted, boiling water, cook gnocchi until they float to the top of water; drain to cool.
- Heat oil in a large skillet; add mush- rooms and cook until softened. Add the boiled gnocchi, walnuts, and tomatoes. Cook until gnocchi browns; toss all with pesto. Mix in arugula; toss until wilted. Season with salt and pepper; serve.