Angel Hair w/Prosciutto & Peas
A very simple and bright pasta dish that really promotes the pasta itself.
- 3 oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil In Tin
- 2 oz Prosciutto Ham, Boneles, finely minced
- 2 oz Salted Butter
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
- 3 oz Angel Hair Pasta 10"
- 2 oz Green Peas, frozen, lightly thawed
- 2 oz Tomato, cut into small dice
- 1/8 oz Sea Salt
- 1/8 oz Black Pepper
- 1 oz Parmesan Cheese Blend, Grated
- In a large saute pan heat the olive oil.
- Add in the minced prosciutto and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add in the butter and lemon juice.
- In a large stock pot cook the pasta until al dente.
- Drain the pasta and add to the olive oil sauce.
- Stir in the butter.
- Add in the peas, lemon juice and fresh tomato.
- Season with salt and pepper and additional lemon juice to taste.
- Garnish with the grated Parmesan cheese.