Andouille & Sweet Potato Hash
- 2 ounces Natural Casing Rope Smoked Sausage Andouille, diced
- 3 ounces Frozen Roasted Sweet Potato Fingerlings, diced
- ¼ ounce Fresh Green Bell Pepper, diced
- ¼ ounce Fresh Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/8 ounce Leek, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Maple Bacon Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Mesquite Herb Fajita Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Dice the sweet potato fingerlings and toss with the maple bacon seasoning
- bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- In a hot saute pan, add the diced andouille, leek, green and red bell peppers with oil.
- Cook for approximately 3-5 minutes. Add the potatoes and fajita seasoning.
- Mix well and serve.