Alaskan Pollock Mezze Platter
- 5 ½ lbs Beer Battered Wild Caught Alaskan Pollock/Pacific Cod
- 4 ea Medium Eggplants
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- TT Salt & Pepper
- 1½ C Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Cloves Garlic, finely minced
- 2 C Tomatoes, diced
- ½ C Fresh Mint, chopped
- 1 C Kalamata Olives, chopped
- Za'atar Spice Mix
- Lemon Wedges
- Brush eggplant with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and grill until browned and cooked through.
- Combine yogurt, garlic, salt and pepper and ¼ cup olive oil. Combine tomatoes, olives, mint and ½ cup olive oil. Season.
- Prepare fish according to label instructions.
- Spread 2 tablespoons yogurt sauce onto each plate, top with eggplant and fish. Sprinkle with mint and za'atar and serve with lemon wedges.
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Seafood