Ahi Tuna Nachos with Spicy Sriracha Mayo
- 2 oz. ahi tuna steaks
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons black and white sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons oil of preference
- fried wonton chips
- ½ cup green cabbage, shredded
- ¼ cup edamame, steamed and shelled
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup mango, diced
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ - ⅓ cup sriracha
- Season the tuna steaks with kosher salt and sesame seeds. Heat a large sauté pan or griddle on high heat. Add the oil and heat through. Once the oil and pan are heated, sear the tuna for about 2 minutes on each side. Transfer the tuna to a cutting board and slice into ½ inch cubes.
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise and the sriracha together. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- To serve, spread wonton chips out on a plate. Add shredded cabbage over the chips then sprinkle with edamame, jalapenos, mango, green onion, cilantro, avocado and tuna over the chips. Drizzle spicy mayo over the top and serve immediately.