- 8 oz PRAIRIE CREEK® Beef Ground Patty Shape 2-1 78/22 Natural Seasoned Scored Cheyenne, Frozen
- 3/4 oz COBBLESTREET MKT.™ Cheese Pepper Jack 22 Slice 75 Ounce, Refrigerated
- 1 ea Tortilla Flour Chipotle 12" Pressed Frozen
- 2 oz Guacamole Western Style, Frozen
- 2 oz Onion Yellow, Julienne Strip, Fajita Cut, Fresh
- 2 oz Tomato Round Red 5X6 Extra Large, Stage 5 Light Red, Fresh
- 1 1/2 oz Pepper Jalapeño, Sliced, Nacho
- 1 oz Lettuce Iceberg, Shredded 1/8", Fresh
- 1/8 oz Seasoning Steak Northwood Salt Garlic Black Pepper Onion Red Pepper
- 1 SERVING SUB-RECIPE: Adobo Mayonnaise
- 3 C Mayonnaise Extra Heavy Duty, Creamy
- 1 ea Pepper Chipotle in Adobo Sauce, Canned
- 1 SERVING SUB-RECIPE: Fries Side
- 5 oz Fry Crinkle Cut 1/2" Regular Fancy, Grade A, Frozen
- Griddle onions until caramelized. Add jalapeños to heat.
- Season and griddle burger until cooked to desired doneness. Top with cheese to melt.
- Briefly warm tortilla on both sides.
- On one side of tortilla, off from center, spread mayonnaise and guacamole. Place burger on top.
- Top burger with griddled onions, jalapeños. lettuce and tomato.
- Fold tortilla over and then over again to wrap burger.
- Serve with side of chips and salsa.
- Servings: 1
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Beef, Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Sandwiches