50/50 Breakfast Burger
- 4 ounces Sliced Bacon
- 4 ounces Beef Ground Chuck
- ¼ ounce Onion Yellow Jumbo Fresh
- 1 Large Grade A Egg, poached
- 1 ½ ounce Mild Cheddar Cheese, sliced
- 1/8 ounce Lettuce, shredded
- 1/8 ounce Butter Flavored Pickle Chips
- 1/8 ounce Fresh Roma Tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon of Bistro Sauce
- Chop the bacon and onion, place in a food processor and pulse until very fine.
- Mix the bacon and onion mixture with the ground chuck and shape into a burger patty (the lid of a mayonnaise jar works great as a burger press!)
- Grill the burger to at least medium.
- Place bun on grill to lightly toast, layer the lettuce and tomato on the bottom bun. Place the burger on top, then cheese and pickles, finish with poached egg. Slather the top bun with bistro sauce.
- A little kosher salt and cracked black pepper on the egg makes for a nice touch!