- 8 each eggs
- 1/4 cup VILLA FRIZZONI® Parmesan cheese, shredded (#70946)
- 1/4 cup VILLA FRIZZONI® Mozzarella cheese, shredded (#61676)
- 1/4 cup VILLA FRIZZONI® Asiago cheese, shredded (#76786)
- 1/4 cup COBBLESTREET MARKET® Provolone cheese (#70264)
- 6 ounces lemony arugula
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons VILLA FRIZZONI® oil olive extra virgin in tin (#23158)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all of the ingredients except the olive oil until combined.
- Pour mixture into a greased baking pan and bake for 15 minutes, or until the eggs have set.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the top and serve.
- Servings: 6
- Type: Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Italian, Lunch