Welcome to a meat eater's dream that might just be your newest best sellers. First, we’ve taken two of Italy’s most popular creations — sausage and pepperoni — piled on five types of cheese, added sturdy penne rigate pasta to hold it all together, and baked until crisp. Next, we notched up the umami factor on a strip loin by melting earthy goat cheese on top. Pair either with a glass of southern Italian hearty red wine, like Primitivo, and you’ve achieved perfection.
“251,770,000 pounds of pepperoni are consumed every year”
Eagle Ridge® Sweet Italian Sausage
- All natural, minimally processed, no artificial ingredients
- Made with premium cuts of pork and signature seasonings
- Maximum frozen shelf life, higher cooking yields
Eagle Ridge® Sweet Italian Sausage 2/5 lb. (51532)
Villa Frizzoni® Pepperoni
- True 16 slice count
- Industry gold standard — 30% minimum beef requirement
- Ideal for specialty pizza, stromboli, calzones, antipasto, salad bars, frittatas and pasta
Villa Frizzoni® Pepperoni, pork & beef, 16/oz. (18862/N1484)
Got Your Goat?
Often referred to as 'chevre,' goat cheese has a distinctive tart flavor. While 82% of U.S. consumers say they're familiar with goat cheese, only 8% have actually eaten it frequently. That's sure to change as goat cheese becomes more widespread on American menus.
- Increasingly popular as a topping for salads, sandwiches and pizza
- Lower in fat, calories and cholesterol than cheese made from cow's milk
- Healthier option for diners with lactose sensitivities
Cobblestreet Market® Goat Cheese Crumbles (18816)