Savor La Dolce Vita
Tiramisu, literally translated as ‘pick me up’ will have just that effect on your dessert menu. Now the top non-traditional dessert item, tiramisu has been exploding on the American menu since the 1990s. Invented in Italy in the 1960s at a restaurant in Treviso, the creation of coffee-soaked biscuits and sweet mascarpone, actually languished in obscurity until it became the dessert of choice in America. Today you can find it everywhere…make sure it’s on your dessert cart.
Tiramisu is as much flavor as format which gives the operator creative license to serve it in any number of ways – individual, scooped, traditional square and more.
Pair the intense sweetness of tiramisu with the zingy tang of balsamic for a signature dessert that satisfies all 10,000 taste buds.
Brickfire Bakery® Tuscan Cake Tiramisu
- Authentic recipe using real Italian lady fingers, real mascarpone and real coffee
- Easy portioning to maximize yield
- Ideal for to-go options and catering needs
Brickfire Bakery® Tuscan Cake Tiramisu 2 pack/case (21142)
- Posted: February 14, 2018
- Categories: Food & Beverage Spotlight