It’s Arugula Season Year ‘Round
When you bring arugula — also known as rocket or roquette — into the mix, you gain a nimble, hard-working ingredient that adapts to every dish on the menu. Use it in appetizers and soups for additional complexity; in dumplings, quiches, and spring rolls; pair with sweeter lettuces and fruits; go savory with salty hams, toasted nuts, and roasted vegetables; add to pestos and pasta; and pile on pizzas, burgers, and sandwiches.
Layer on the flavor in an individual pizza — use arugula on top of roasted mushrooms and rich creamy cheese for a perfect flavor balance.
Organic Lemony Arugula 2/1.5-lb. pack
- Fresh peppery flavor with a lemon twist
- Exclusive blend of arugula and lemony sorrel leaves
- All natural, no additives or preservatives
- 100% usable
- One 2/1.5-lb. case yields 12 half-cup servings or 24 2-oz. servings
- Posted: February 14, 2018
- Categories: Food & Beverage Spotlight