Chile Mole Steak
Chef Justin VanHorn, La Crosse Meat Department
- 6 oz Skirt Outside 6 Ounce Steak Boneless
- 3 oz Paste Chimichurri Frozen
- 5 oz Yucca Fresh
- 1/4 ea Lime Fresh
- 3 oz Peppers Jalapeno Chile Fresh
- 1/2 tsp Ancho Chile Pepper Spice, Powder Dry
- 1 tsp Guajillo Chile Spice, Dried Powder Dry
- 1/8 oz Chipotle Seasoning Powder
- 1/8 oz Black Pepper
- 1/8 oz Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder, Dutch Brown
- 1/4 oz Ground Coriander
- 4 oz Brown Sugar, Light
- 1/8 oz Cloves, Ground
- Evenly rub the skirt steak with Chilmole. Place the skirt steak on a hot grill preparing it to rare or medium rare. Serve with yucca fries, drizzled with Chimichurri Sauce.
- Grill two jalapeños and place alongside skirt steak garnished with a lime wedge.
No video selected.