- 5 oz Tater Tots
- 1 ea Eggs
- 1 1/2 oz Bacon, Cooked, Diced
- 1/2 oz Salsa Pico De Gallo Refrigerated
- 1 oz Sour Cream Tub Bulk Refrigerated
- 1 oz Cheese Monterey Jack Shredded Feather
- 1/4 oz Pepper Bell Red, Diced
- 1/4 oz Pepper Bell Green, Diced
- 1 Tbsp Oil Olive 10% Blended
- Add the oil to a medium hot sauté pan and cook the green and red peppers until al dente - about 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile deep fry the tater tots until golden brown. Place the tater tots on a hot plate and top with the shredded jack cheese and melt. Place in a to-go container and top the tots off with the peppers and bacon. Cook the egg sunny side up and place on top. Package the sour cream and pico de gallo separately.
- Type: Breakfast
- Categories: Takeout Recipes, Recipes, VOL 6 - ISSUE 1 • WINTER 2018
- Tags: Breakfast