Beet & Pear Salad
- 2 oz Spring Mix Greens Baby
- 2 oz Goat Cheese Plain Log
- 2 oz Beet, Diced
- 2 oz Pear D'anjou
- 2 oz Panko Bread Crumb
- 2 ea Egg 2 oz
- 2 oz Sugar Beet Granulated Extra Fine
- 2 oz Sugar Brown Beet Light
- 2 oz Walnut Halves & Pieces
- 3 oz Mustard Dijon Whole Grain
- 1/2 oz Vinegar Balsamic
- 1/2 oz Honey Extra Light Amber
- Melt both sugars in a pan and fold in walnuts.
- Lay the walnuts on a sheet tray and allow them to cool. Break the walnuts into small pieces.
- Mix vinegar together with Dijon mustard, honey, and a few drops of water.
- Roll goat cheese in egg and breadcrumbs, then flash fry at 350°F until golden.
- Toss mixed greens with goat cheese, beets, sliced pears, and walnuts. Drizzle the salad with the dressing.
- Type: Lunch, Dinner
- Categories: Takeout Recipes, Recipes, VOL 6 - ISSUE 1 • WINTER 2018
- Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Salad