Avocado Power Bowl
Chef Christopher Holden | Milwaukee Division
- ½ Fresh Avocado
- 2 Egg Whites
- ½ C Sweet Potato, diced
- ¼ C Roasted Red Pepper, julienne
- ¼ C Pico De Gallo
- ¼ C Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Sriracha Seasoning (optional)
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Dice the sweet potatoes into ½ inch pieces and saute in ½ Tbsp. olive oil until cooked through.
- Heat ½ tbsp. olive oil in non stick pan and cook egg whites until done and season with salt and pepper. (Sriracha seasoning optional for a spicy kick.)
- Place cooked potato in a bowl and top with egg whites.
- Scoop pico de gallo and roasted diced red peppers on top.
- Peel avocado, remove core, and dice into ½-inch cubes placing them on top.
- Top it off with the crumbled feta cheese.
No video selected.