Reinhart Foodservice Names 2015 Supplier Of The Year Award Winners
June 12, 2015
ROSEMONT, IL, June 12, 2015 – Reinhart Foodservice has named Rema Foods Inc. its 2015 Supplier of the Year for its commitment to quality, food safety and innovation, as well as the value Rema Foods brings to Reinhart and its customers. The full line-up of Supplier of the Year Award winners was announced at Reinhart’s annual Traditions Sales & Merchandising Conference on June 2nd.
“At Reinhart, our supplier partners are key to our business and to the success of our customers,” said Jeff King, Reinhart’s President and Chief Operating Officer. “We’re proud of the relationships we’ve built with so many strong manufacturers over the years. By engaging and collaborating with our supplier partners on a daily basis, we’re able to develop valuable, long-standing relationships with our customers. We created our annual Supplier Awards to celebrate and recognize our partners who have truly embraced our customer-first focus over the last year. Congratulations to all the winners.”
Reinhart’s Supplier of the Year Awards were presented to winners in eight categories and for five specific departments, with three overall winners. The winners were voted upon by Reinhart’s leadership and were selected based on key performance metrics and alignment with Reinhart’s business strategy. The full list of recipients is as follows:
- Grocery – Rema Foods, Inc.
- Beverage – Mother Parkers Tea & Coffee
- Frozen Foods – Lamb Weston
- Center of the Plate – John Morrell & Company
- Seafood – Tampa Bay Fisheries
- Non-Foods – Fabri-Kal Corp
- Produce – Capital City Fruit
- Dairy – Foremost Farms USA
- Logistics Support – Schreiber Foods
- Business Friendliness – Beaver Street Fisheries
- FSQA – McCain Foods
- Marketing Partner – US Chemicals & Plastics
- Division Sales Support – John Morrell & Company
- Exclusive Brands – Co-winners: Schreiber Foods & Ventura Foods
- Manufacturer Brand – Lamb Weston
- Supplier of the Year – Rema Foods, Inc.