February 29, 2016
Today, Reinhart Foodservice, L.L.C. announced the five finalists in the sides category for its first “Best of Reinhart Country” recipe contest as part of its quarterly publication, Restaurant Inc, The Business of Food.
The Sides Finalists
- Curried Carrot Pie from The Phoenix Tavern – Pittsburgh Division
- Lobster and Truffle Mac & Cheese from Creekside Oyster House & Grill – Knoxville Division
- Hickory Smoked Beet Salad with Candied Pecans, Goat Cheese, Blackberry Vinaigrette, brulee Blood Orange, and Fresh Basil from Damascus Old Mill – Johnson City Division
- Chipolte Sweet Potato Salad from NoBull – Twin Cities Division
- Trapps Superb Cup of Gumbo from Trapps – Shreveport Division
Check back on March 21, 2016 to find out who the grand prize winner is!